STEP BY STEPS ON HOW TO BUY $GFI
The GFI of gamefi protocol was first launched on an pancakeswap on 15th September, 2021 with the trading pair of GFI-USDT, it was first launched with a launch price of $0.4 and had since witnessed several market fluctuations and volatility and has displayed quite a resilience, its did some pump with announcements of listing on platforms like hotbit, Dappradar, Coinmarket Cap, and launch of features of the project like the Genesis Mining and even with strategic investments which keeps coming in. In recent times the GFI was seen to reach keep 2 ATH in 24hrs having reached twice its launch price.
The GFI is a very important token in the Gamefi protocol project and has several use cases which includes;
- GFI is the driving force of GameFi Protocol ecosystem.
- Users can stake GFI in GSWAP module to get GFI token rewards.
- Users can stake the LP of GFI and USDT in GSWAP module to get GFI token rewards.
- Users can participate in all kinds of games in GameList module. GFI will be built into the economic model of these games.
- GFI can be used as a medium to get GFI token rewards when users buy/sell NFT, stake NFT or produce NFT synthetic asset in GNFT module.
- Users can invest GFI in new GameFi program and only when users hold a certain amount of GFI for a certain period of time, can they have the investment share.
- Users can use GFI to buy Lottery/Grab box and get bonus after winning.
- GFI will also be used to reward GameFi explorers, GameFi game guilds, code contributors, and bug bounty providers.
- Certainly, GFI is also an important tool for GameFi Protocol community governance.
In order not to miss out on all this important uses of the GFI and Considering its profitable character especially in the face of upcoming launches like the Meow Box, the Gamelist, the GNFT, the GDAO and the Gamefi Farm, plus more listing on exchanges, it’d be pertinent to own this very unique token, the GFI.
How to buy the GFI
The GFI can be swap in pancakeswap using the following steps
Step 1 : CREATE WALLET
Download Trust Wallet and create a wallet.
Keep your phrase a secret: never share it with anyone and store it properly!
Make sure to copy GFI’s contract address below:
Step 2. ADD GFI TO WALLET
1. On Trust Wallet, tap the icon in the top-right and search for "GFI".
2. If it's not there, tap "Add Custom Token".
3. At the top, tap "Ethereum" next to Network, and change it to "Smart Chain".
4. Copy GFI’s contract address above and put it in the Contract Address box.
5 Next, put "Gamefi Protocol" as the name, and the symbol as GFI. Decimals will be 18.
6. Click "Done" at the top and you should now have GFI added to your wallet!
Step 3. BUY USDT
Buy USDT on the Binance platform.
Select the "Tether USD" option from Trust Wallet, click on receive and then copy the address.
If not added, repeat step 2 above and use the following details still on the Binance Smart Chain;
Contract Address: 0x55d398326f99059fF775485246999027B3197955
Name: Tether USD
From Binance click on Withdraw and send the USDT to that address by selecting the network: BEP20.
Tap on "Tether USD" on the main screen of Trust Wallet, then tap "Buy" in the top right.
⚠️ This step may require KYC verification, so have documents ready to prove your identity.
If the transaction won't go through, you may need to contact your bank to allow international transactions.
💳 After purchasing, there may be a delay while your transaction is processed. Be patient, this is normal!
Step 4: SWAPPING USDT FOR GFI
Once your transaction has been cleared, and you have USDT on your Trust Wallet, go to:
1. iPhone: Open Safari and search for pancakeswap.finance, then press "Connect Wallet" at the top right, the "Trust Wallet '' app will automatically open to accept the connection.
Android: Click on "Dapps" on your trust wallet, search for PancakeSwap among the decentralized applications and after opening PancakeSwap click on "Connect Wallet" at the top right.
2. After connecting it to Trust Wallet on PancakeSwap, scroll down a little to the "Exchange" box
3. Paste the $GFI contract: 0xdd6c6c114db071efe0bab6051268227ce64c3ffe
4. Click on the settings icon and set the slippage to 1%.
If you want to give it the best possible change to clear, increase the deadline.
By default it should be set to 20 minutes, which is fine.
5. Once the slippage is set, and you have the USDT amount set that you wish to swap for $GFI as shown, just click “Swap” and wait patiently for the transaction to clear.
⚠️ This process may not be instant and can take anywhere from a few minutes up to an hour sometimes, depending on traffic.
6. Once the transaction has been cleared, you should have $GFI in your Trust Wallet!
Now you're free to participate in all of gamefi protocol outstanding features and you can also Hodl